Yay! It’s my first Ipsy reveal. I was super impatient and excited for my package’s arrival. Ipsy is a Subscription service started by a very successful Youtuber, Michelle Phan. You get a bag of deluxe-sized/full-sized products for $10.00 a month. I just wanted to share my reviews ASAP , so here goes!
- The Bag: Although I definitely have many makeup bags (my mom’s a hoarder), this one is really cute. I love sharing with my friends so they will be getting all the bags that I don’t want.
It’s nice and compact so if you’re going out for some Halloween partying, this bag would be very handy.
2. Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Liner: You guys already KNOW how much I love eyeliner. I would rate this one above the Covergirl one I reviewed last week. I got the size that you would buy from Sephora in this bag, which is definitely a plus. Also, the liner lets you achieve the most precise and intricate lines. I wore it for a night out and it did not smudge but I’ll let you know if it does on my Snapchat.
3. Makeup Forever HD Foundation: So I already wear this foundation. I like it because it’s hydrating but stays relatively matte. I vary in many shades but I received a deluxe sample of Y505 (Cognac) which is way too dark for me. It’s all good though, since I am like 50 different shades throughout the year, I can use the darker version to mix with a lighter foundation. I usually have to mix two foundations to achieve my exact skintone anyways!
I received a full size eyeshadow brush. Best of all, it’s pink… my favourite colour. It’s nice and fluffy. I used it to do my eye makeup the other day. It packed on a lot of product and blended very nicely.
5. Tre’StiQue Matte Lip Crayon in Belize: This colour is just gorgeous, although I wouldn’t say this crayon is matte. It’s more glossy than anything else. Which is fine by me because I like glossy. I use it like a stain on my lips and then apply super glossy gloss over it. It tripped me out at first because the cap looks like a crayon tip.
6. Pur~lisse Daily Lip Nourisher with Mango and Shea Butters: I have been looking for something like a lip mask or nourisher, especially with the cold winter around the corner. This stuff is enriched with Vitamins A,C and E. It also has Rice bran oil which protects your lips from UV rays and jojoba oil that keeps your lips nice and luscious. I wear it under all my lippies which keeps my lips from becoming dry, chapped and gross. This product is definitely unisex so if your man has chapped lips… slap some on him.
If any of you are Ipsy members, let me know what you got in your packages!! I’d love to take a peak ;).
Talk to you soon lovers.